Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Forts

Didn't you just love building forts when you were a kid. We built them all the time with Pillows blankets anything that would work. Caitlyn has a new love of them. She tries to make a "house" out of anything, the laundry basket , chairs or just plays under the table. Elsa always joins in with the fun as well. Yesterday I helped Caitlyn make a small house in her room yesterday. Today she brought the couch and blanket down so I decided to make her a bigger one. It has been great and cheap entertainment for the day. I really think I will be buying her a pop-up tent, a little less of a mess and it won't fall down as much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. Its nice to have something to entertain them for a while. :}

Angela said...

I loved having forts built as a kid. Looks like fun.

Perry Family said...

Forts are so fun! What cute kids you have!

Tristen said...

haha Must be a kid thing...I remember doing them as a kid and Nathan loves doing them as well! So much fun!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I loved building forts! I think I have a few memories of building them with you. Do you remember that sheet thing my mom had that was perfectly sewed to fit over a card board table? It had a door and a window. That was awesome! You should make those. I would buy one from you!