Thursday, January 15, 2009

December Happenings

I know it has been forever since I posted but I am finally getting around to it. This has post has some random pictures of things we did in December. Below are pictures of Wade and Caitlyn making a gingerbread house. Elsa just enjoyed being cute and eating the candy.



Of course I had to take some pictures of the snow we had in Vegas. It was fun to have snow and it was even better to know that it would last one day and not come back like this for a long time. That made the snow very enjoyable. The girls loved it and all Caitlyn wanted to do was build a "nowman"( snowman).






Also, in December we found out that I am pregnant with Baby #3! We are excited. I haven't been to the doctor yet but figure I am due sometime around the middle of August.

No comments: