Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Pictures

So I have finally had a few minutes to get pictures loaded on the computer and get caught up on my blogging. This post has a lot of pictures so here it goes.

Every year after the tax deadline we usually take a trip up to Utah to visit family and Friends. We hadn't been up there since Thanksgiving so it was fun to go visit. Also, Wade's sister had a baby a week before so I couldn't wait to get up there to see the new baby girl. Sam is a mamma's girl and really only lets me hold her (she came out of the womb like that, she has been a pretty difficult baby) so I didn't get to hold Tristen's baby as much as I would have liked to. We had fun on the trip. The girls love to see Nana and Papa and play with their cousins. It is always nice to get away and not worry about the daily grinds.

This is a picture of us with my Grandma (my mom's mom). She has been living with my aunt since December. I wanted my girls to spend some time with her so we went and visited. She used to live in Seattle which is a little far for us to see her on a regular basis. One of the girls favorite things to do in Utah is visit the Zoo. It is not my favorite thing to do so this has become a tradition they do with their dad and nana. They always have so much fun. They went with their cousins Nathan and Rylee.




Below are our Easter pictures. We had a simple Easter at home watching General Conference. It was nice to just relax. The Girls got their own BBQ from the Easter bunny. Wade grilled pork chops for dinner that night so the girls had their BBQ outside cooking food also.
Here is Sam enjoying the porch with the girls.

Here are the girls checking out their Easter Baskets. They were so excited. Caitlyn came in my room in the morning and said, in a very sad tone "I don't think the Easter Bunny came". So we went downstairs and I showed her that he did. They were up way too early morning. I think I went back to bed. As you can see so did Wade.
This is before the girls were up. The Easter bunny totally spaced getting a basket for Sam. Really the only reason she got anything is because I know the girls would be all concerned if Sam didn't have anything so I got her some gerber puffs but she didn't like them.
Here we are dying Easter eggs. We had a princess egg dying kit. The girls loved it. We even managed to do it without spilling anything. I'd say it was a success. Sam was taking a nap during the process.




This is Sam when she was first learning to sit up on her own. She is getting so big so fast. She is getting a little easier now that she is older.
Here are Caitlyn and Samantha before Church one Sunday. I don't know why Elsa isn't in it. Probably somewhere throwing a tantrum.
This was my hint that Sam is too big for the bouncy chair. Anytime I would put her in it she would sit straight up and hold onto the toys. It is now at the storage unit.
I looked over one day and Caitlyn had put her sunglasses on Sam. It was too cute so I had to get a picture.
I love when the girls play nicely together. It doesn't always happen but the peace is so nice when they do. I walked in the room one day and saw this. Too cute!
Once again Caitlyn was playing with Sam and put the crown on her. Caitlyn loves Sam.
I have been really bad about taking a lot of pictures of Sam and have been trying to be better so this was just a snapshot I took one day.

Maybe Elsa will grow up and cut hair one day. There have been several occasions where she is doing her baby's hair. She can put a smile on my face so much. I love to watch her little mind at work.

3 comments:

Tristen said...

I love all the pictures!!! So fun to see those of Sam too. We were glad we got to see you last weekend...thanks for coming up!

Angela said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures of the girls. So fun to see them and I can't believe how big they are getting.

abo-bder said...


faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض