Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photo Shoot

Since we have not had professional pictures taken since Sam was 6 weeks old I decided we should get some of the Girls done. We will due Family ones done after the baby comes. So while we were in Vegas I decided to have our friend Ashley Callihan take them for us.  I was really happy with how they turned out. I have come a long way when it comes to taking pictures with kids. When Caitlyn was around the age of 2 I would come home in tears because she did not cooperate. Now I am just happy if we can get one good one of each of the kids.  I  know Ashley had great visions for what she wanted but Sam had other ideas. You will notice I am in the one with the girls. I am not suppose to be but Sam was having none of it. When Ashley was trying to be sneaky and get one of Sam real quick, Sam would immediately turn away. I was just grateful we got what we got. Ashley was very patient with the girls.  So these are the results.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun photographing you all :) It was great getting to see you for a few moments too! Maybe next time we can gout dinner minus kids! LOL

Stuart and Kimber said...

The pics are great!!! All ya'll are very photogenic.