Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brandon's Wedding

My Brother Brandon got married on Saturday. We are so excited for him and so happy to have Melinda in our family. I am really bad at getting my camera out for pictures but at least I remembered it and got a few. I did not get any of her in her wedding dress. You'll just have to trust me that it was beautiful. It was a great day. We had a lot of fun.

This is Melinda and Brandon at their luncheon.

Here is our family picture before the reception. My mom made the girls dresses. All the nieces pretty much had the same dress.

For the luncheon Sarah made all the nieces and nephews shirts to wear. They all had different sayings. Caitlyn and Elsa's said " When I grow up I want to be a princess just like my aunt Melinda" Sam's said "I won't remember this day but I am glad to be at the Par-tay" All the shirts were so cute .

No comments: