Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

I get excited when I check peoples blogs and they have new posts. I on the other hand do not update my blog regularly because sometimes I don't know what to write. It is funny to me when I plan a blog when something goes on with us. Really though not much has been going on just normal kind of boring life. So I thought I would just write a few updates on what has been going on.

Wade is in full swing of the busy season. Thankfully he hasn't been working to late but he goes in early so by the time he is home he has worked 12 to 13 hours. Tax season is always a trying time but we always manage to get through it.

We now have the Disney channel so Caitlyn has discovered Mickey Mouse clubhouse and Little Einsteins. Sometimes it is so hard for her to decide what to watch and I have to turn the TV off because of the constant whinning! She wants to watch what she wants when she wants and doesn't understand that Mickey Mouse or Curious George are not on at her beckon call. I could DVR them but she doesn't need to watch them constantly. We have been going to the library and she has loved the books we can check-out there. Last week we went so I could pick up a book they had on hold for me and we left she started crying "no, my beet (that is how she says book) so we went back in and checked a couple books out for her. I like that she wants to read beets they are better than the TV. The princess of the week is Belle.

Elsa has still not cut another tooth but has had some sleepless nights so I am sure it is only a matter of time. She is scooting now and is all over the floor. The good thing about our house being for sale is that I don't have to worry about her getting into things but not much is out for her to get into. She is now scooting all over the place. As I was sitting here posting she finally rolled over from her back to her tummy.

I have a lot I need to do this week. A lot of house cleaning though. I do not enjoy house cleaning and wish I could have a maid service. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to help with chores. I have some baby gifts to make but those sre fun. And YW is always busy. There are always things to do for that.

That is really the update on what has been going on with us over the past week. Sorry, I know it wasn't to exciting of a post but it gives you something new to read.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

WOW, didn't know your house is for sale!! What are your plans? I am there with you on the playhouse disney cartoons...they are Bryanna's favorite. I do DVR them...I'm terrible, I know, but it helps her get through the afternoon if she didn't get around to a nap! Good luck with Tax season...it's a bugger!