Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged A to Z

I'm seen this around on a few different blogs and now I was tagged.

A - Attached or Single: Attached.....to my husband Wade
B - Best Friends: Wade and the Beehive Possee
C - Cake or Pie: Definately Cake
D - Day of choice: I don't know if I really have a day I love. They are all pretty hectic
E - Essential Item: Vaseline and Lotion
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H - Hometown: Born is Bellingham Washington but Las Vegas is all I really know
I - Indulgence(s): Chips and Chocolate
J - January or July: July because it is somewhat of a break from tax season.
K - Kids: Yes, Caitlyn 2 1/2 and Elsa 8 months
L - Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M -Marriage Date: March 22, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: I like them both but they taste even better when somebody peels and cuts them for me
P - Phobias or Fears: Living this life without any of family
Q - Quotes: In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed; not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley
R - Reason to Smile: My husband and kids, Tax deadline, and eating out.
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag Three Friends: I tag anybody who wants fill this out
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't like chunky or chrunchy things in my soft food i.e. chunks of fruit in yogurt or pickles and celery in potato salad
V - Very favorite store: Gap
W - Worst habit: Biting my nails
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican
Z - Zodiac: Aries

No comments: