Sunday, December 30, 2012

July Happenings

 
July had Elsa's Birthday, a visit from Family and a quick trip to Vegas. Here are the pictures.

Happy 4th of July!

Here are some pictures from Elsa's Birthday.  She got clothes and lots of Dora Toys.  We also went to Red Robin for her birthday dinner.  When I first asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner she said homemade mac n cheese.  I convinced her we should go out though.  I am always looking for an excuse to go out so I don't have to cook!

 
Here is Elsa in her new clothes from her Birthday

 In July, Wade's mom and sister Tristen with her 2 girls came out to visit us for a week.  We then drove out to Menlo Park, CA to visit Wade's other sister Angie and her daughter Morgan.   Here are a few pictures from the park by Angie's house.


 
 On Friday we drove into San Francisco and went to the Pier.  It was freezing cold so the girls got new jackets from the pier. 

 Here is the Golden Gate Bridge.  I am a huge Full House fan and have converted Caitlyn to it as well.  We DVR episodes from Nick at night and I also own a season of it.  So on our drive to San Fran we put it on in the car.  I told Wade if we were going to be in San Francisco I wanted to go drive by the Full House "House" that they show the outside of in the beginning of every episode. If you google it it gives you the address.  So we drove by it.  We got a picture but I can't find it.  It looks much different in person. I love the Victorian look of homes in San Francisco.  After that we drove across the bridge.
 That night we went to PF Changs to Celebrate Angie's Birthday.





The kids went swimming at the pool in our hotel.

 At the end of July we took a quick trip to Vegas for one of my Best friends Emily's Wedding.  At the last minute Wade had to work.  I didn't want to miss Emily's wedding so I drove 7 months pregnant with my three girls to Vegas.  It was a hard trip but we survived.  Caitlyn and Elsa ended up getting the stomach flu the night we got home.  It was a tender mercy that Elsa was not throwing up in the car.

This is the only picture I have of the trip.  Sam was throwing a tantrum over something that I wouldn't give to her and ended up falling asleep on the floor.

No comments: