Monday, December 31, 2012

October Happenings

 
October was spent trying to adjust to life with a newborn.  My mom stayed for a week and then Wade's  mom came for another week.  After that I was on my own.  Life doesn't stop just because you have a baby.  The girls still had to be to school everyday, the house had to be cleaned and meals had to be cooked.  It has been quite an adjustment with four kids.  I just have to remember what is important and to slow down.  Brooke has been a really good baby but has required a lot of time and attention.  The other girls have been pretty good with her.  Sam gets jealous but she is learning.  Her are some random snapshots of Brooke.
 


With October comes Halloween.  It is not my favorite holiday.  I have never enjoyed dressing up even when I was younger.  My girls love it though.  This year with a new baby I just went to a costume website and said pick what you want to be.  Caitlyn picked Sharpay from High School Musical,  Elsa picked a crayon and Sam wanted to be a dog.  Brooke was a pumpkin cause I had it from Sam.  Wade usually wears his Kilt on Halloween.

This is a picture from our Ward Trunk or Treat that was a few days before Halloween.






Here are the girls on Halloween.  Brooke did not want pictures taken.  Caitlyn went Trick or Treating with a neighborhood friend and Wade took Elsa and Sam out.  Brooke and I stayed home and handed out candy and did the dishes.



No comments: